Brochures, menus, and flyers are part of a long-standing tradition for advertising a brand. Our design team is here to help create a suitable layout for your needs, one that will stand out in the sea of advertisement.
- Creating layout for materials
- Providing options in material size
- Choice of paper stock and folds
- Postal services
Options for folding content
- Flat (none)
- Half fold
- Roll fold
- Tri fold
- Double parallel fold
- Half fold then tri fold
- Double gatefold
Brochures, menus, and flyers reflect your brand. The stationary can:
- Be the first impression within a potential new market
- Update customers about changes to your business
- Advertise sales and highlight specialty items
- Spread your message in an efficient manner
- Demonstrate company values through its design
Questions to consider in the creation process include:
- What do the colors and graphics say about the brand?
- What are the key concepts that need to be expressed?
- What does the typography say about the brand?
- What does the target market get out of the finished product?
- How can the brochure or flyer stick out?