Custom Business Sign Installations Gallery
Coroplast, PVC, Aluminum, Plexi glass, foam core are some of the rigid signs that we can offer.
- Coroplast is great for outdoor usage, specifically on the lawns. This is a lightweight rigid sign that is made of a plastic material that have flutes that run either horizontal or vertical that give the board a “wavy” effect. If running vertical specifically, a metal H stand is usually inserted to hold the sign in place in dirt or grass.
- PVC is great for indoor or outdoor use as it’s made from plastic. It’s also durable with a smooth surface. It gives off a low glare, matte appearance when adhering cut vinyl on the boards.
- Aluminum is a great alternative for long term signage due to it’s sturdiness. Although we don’t print on the actual aluminum, we do use our vinyl to wrap the aluminum so that your sign keeps it shape. Some use this encased in a frame, or a stand alone.
- Plexi-Glass/Acrylic: Lightweight high quality plastic that is break, weather, and heat resistant. Perfect for cut lettering if you want to see through the material and still get your message across.
- Foamcore is typically mounted on an easel for presentations or can be used for signs, posters, etc. It is made of a relatively delicate material and is best for one time use; it can last longer with proper care. This product is not waterproof.
- Window graphics: transparent, frosted, or opaque cut lettering or full color graphics to display on your windows.
- See through vinyl – A 6mil white flexible vinyl front with a clear removable acrylic adhesive back with little holes. This perforated window film is designed for production of see-through graphics for windows. Recommended for use on flat vehicle windows or retail store windows.
- Window cling – clear or white: Window Clings are near photo quality and ideal for POP signage on glass or glass-like smooth clean surfaces. They are printed on a glossy material and can be used indoor or outdoor.
Banners are offered in many different sizes and material. Depending on the event and the environment, we have something best suited for particular elements.
- Vinyl Scrim – The 13oz vinyl scrim is our most cost efficient and popular option as this can be used indoors or outdoors since these are waterproof. We also offer 10oz ad 18oz banners. Outdoor Banners can be used for billboards, building wraps, banners, trade show signage and more. Other thicknesses that we can offer are 8oz, 10oz, 18oz.
- Blockout banners keep light from entering in. We offer this in a 15oz material.
- Mesh banners have little holes that allow for wind to pass through it, so these are better for outdoor areas. The print is not as clear as a solid vinyl banner. Available in 8oz.
- Fabric banners – Made of 100% polyester, the fabric banners are wrinkle resistant and printed using a dye sublimated process. Ideal for trade show graphics, soft signage, and interior decorations. For step and repeat banners, this type of banner would be idea as well since there would be no glare when taking pictures. Available in 5oz or 9oz.
- Canvas banners – Perfect for wall décor, POP displays and more, this lightweight poly/cotton matte Canvas looks great mounted or framed and is also easily rolled and shipped. Available in 17mil.
- Vinyl: PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate is an inexpensive polyester material with a satin print surface for images and graphics with fine details and type. It’s a high opacity grey-back which blocks ambient light. It trims clean and even with a straight edge and blade.
- Blockout: 12pt C2S Blockout Posters are an economical paper option featuring thickness and durability. Its semi-gloss surface and the block-out center layer will keep the light out, ensuring 100% opacity. They are ideally used to print indoor signs, banners, and P.O.P.
- Photopaper Gloss: Posters are printed on a Photo Quality, glossy paper stock. They can be used to print enlarged photos, signs, artwork and a variety of other ways. They are delicate and not scuff resistant or waterproof.